Location: Tate Britain - Topshop Show Space
The Look: #WeWokeUpLikeThisDevore velvet, chiffon, full skirts, sheered layers, organza, cable knit and a whole lot more made up Michael Van der Ham’s AW15 collection. Popping shades of purple, black and cobalt come together to create complex compositions in a mass of different luxury textures. Ethereal models were perfectly matched to the prettiness of this girly-girl collection. Luke found modern hair in its truest form when creating light and minimal waves for the collection. Luke says: “I think this texture is the hair that all women secretly want. It feels easy and believable, as if it happened with hardly any work or technique. Its ease is incredibly alluring - it’s simple but sexy at the same time.” Far from a full curl and falling short of a wave this look resembles a demi-wave. Half there, half not it's almost accidental and really easy to create on your own.
- Begin by tonging large sections with our Tourmaline Curling Tong.
- Wrap your hair from the root around the barrel - it’s important you keep the barrel on top of the hair and not underneath
- Leave the ends of the hair out whilst twisting so that they separate themselves
- Once done use the cheapest tool available – your hands!
- Run through the hair with smoothing serum to take out any fuzz – you may need to do this for a good few minutes before the hair looks less tonged and more believable.
- To improve weight and body we suggest adding our Original Human Hair Clip in pieces as they are light enough to retain a natural finish.