Job Title: Colour Specialist
Reports to: General Manager
Locations: Fitzrovia / Belgravia
At Hershesons we defy the status quo and create game-changing spaces for our customers to meet their hair goals. The same can be said for our people. We aim to create the best environment for our teams and grow the talent in the industry to stay ahead of the hair curve.
We believe that having great taste / knowing what people should or could look like is more important than being technically brilliant at hairdressing.
We do hair like artists approach a great painting. It's a visual approach with transformation at its core, not a surgical procedure as it's taught at hair school.
We are London's most prolific hair brand and have been responsible for training and developing the majority of the British hairdressing scene.
We love developing our own unique stylists and colourists and setting them on their way to award-winning careers with hugely rewarding financial packages.
- You will be an established colour specialist looking for a great new challenge.
- You have a great eye and love for fashion and pop culture, then Hershesons can teach you the rest.
- You will have fearless vision and are a leader of trends who is comfortable pushing boundaries.
- You will have effortless style with a forward-thinking approach to styling or colouring hair.
- And importantly, love working with a great team.
We would love to hear from you – we have several openings for the most coveted positions around.
Apply by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself along with your social handles or a mood board of what makes you tick!💙