Hershesons are the industry leaders in hairdressing bringing high-fashion, catwalk-inspired hair to the high street in an aspirational and wearable way. With our extensive experience in the industry – salon, catwalk and editorial – we have created an enviable hairdressing empire which stands out as a leader in fashion and hair and is known among journalists, models, and celebrities as the best in our field. Hershesons invented the blow dry bar concept in 2006 and revolutionised the salon experience. The brand is the ultimate in accessible hair fashion.
Always on the lookout for something new, revolutionary and exciting, in 2011 we opened up our session styling kits we use at catwalk shows, magazine editorials and celebrities and decided that every woman should have access to the tools of the trade. We launched the Hershesons Hair Wardrobe – an innovative and fashion-lead selection of hair extensions, tools and accessories sold at our blow dry bars, online and internationally through the best retailers in fashion and beauty.
What we are looking for:
- Talented, ambitious and driven people with a passion for all things fashion and hair. This is at the core of Hershesons and if you share our values you will be a great addition to our team.
- Your skills and talents could be made up of many things; we are not only looking for people with previous hairdressing experience.
- You could be the king of blow dries, an amazing sales person or a master of customer service – and by the end of out training course you will be all 3! The main requirements are passion, lots of personality and a great smile, and we can teach you the rest.
- Our clients are our number one priority and our team should share this ethos and be willing to go the extra mile for them – customer service should be instinctive to you.
- You must be a team player – you will become part of the most amazing, creative and talented team and we would expect you to not only fit into it but also bring your own flare and ideas.
- You must be able to speak, read and write fluent English, have a valid passport/working permit and visa (1year minimum).
- This is an opportunity for full time ASSISTANT position. You must be able to work a 5-day rota per week (including Saturdays).
- We provide full training with NVQ levels to help you become the best professional hair stylist or colourist the industry has to offer.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of a well-established yet exciting, ever-evolving brand at the centre of Fashion and Beauty.
- Opportunity to train and work with Daniel and Luke Hersheson and their established team
- Opportunities to join us at London Fashion Week and photo shoots for high profile magazines, in-house shoots and various events with exciting partners.
- Become a part of our social media revolution – an opportunity for you to build your profile. and share your work through Hershesons social media and help us increase our followers in return.
- Regular staff team building events & nights out, staff competitions and incentives.
To apply for this position, please send us a video through What's App to 07457405176 answering the following questions:
Why do you want to work in the hair industry?
Why should we employ you?
- In no more than 2 minuets, explain your career journey so far.