THE INVISIBLE PONYTAIL
The invisible ponytail is perfect for those looking for a quick way to create a clean runway look.
- Begin by pulling all hair into a ponytail after your usual hair routine. Then simply wrap a small piece of hair around the base of the knot, disguising the hair tie.
For instant allure, try Hershesons Human Hair Invisible Ponytail
to add volume and length to your own ponytail.
Human Hair Invisible Ponytail Extension - £90
THE LOW SOFT PONYTAIL
The most sophisticated ponytail of them all!
Ceramic Ion Brush Large - £30
- After blow drying your hair with Hershesons Ceramic Ion Large Brush, loosely tie hair into a low ponytail. Allow a few wavy strands free to frame the face for a cool effortless look. Finally, lightly apply sea salt spray through the ponytail for texture.
THE LOW TWIST PONYTAIL
- Tie a low ponytail before pulling the hair tie low enough so you can push your fingers separating the hair in between your head and the hair tie. Then simply push the whole tail through the gap and tighten hair tie if necessary. Keep this hairstyle looking fresh by leaving it slightly textured.
THE KNOTTED PONYTAIL
This elegant ponytail is a creative twist on a classic hairstyle.
- Begin by splitting hair into two sections. Using both hands, twist both sections outwards before knotting them together twice at the base of the head. Finally, secure the shorter section beneath the knot.
Tip: We recommend adding a few hair pins to ensure the knot stays in place.
THE RAW, TEXTURED PONYTAIL
Make a statement with this most daring of ponytails.
- Apply a texture spray to the hair before allowing hair to dry naturally. Keep hair ultra textured by brushing hair with fingers rather than with a hairbrush. When dry, backcomb hair and apply hairspray. Lastly, tie hair into a low ponytail. This look is supposed to look raw, so remember to keep it messy when you tie the tail!