Cleaning your Great Hairdryer It’s quick and easy – but super important to keep it functioning at its very best.
- Remove the back section and filter by turning anti click wise
- Use a clean toothbrush to gently rub the entire silver surface.
- Turn your dryer on for 3 seconds, and then switch it off
- Hold the A button for 7 seconds until the lights flash.
- The Great Hairdryer will turn on, but will be drying backwards to complete the cleaning process. Leave it to do so for 15 seconds until it stops automatically
- Replace the end sections and get ready for a Great Blow Dry.