Senior Digital Manager
- We are a heritage hair salon brand, we're a family business and we exist to give great hair.
- Our purpose is to give great hair to everyone everywhere.
- We have 100 people in our salon business and 10 in our Head office team
- Our product business started in 2019 and is in a high growth state
- We’ve reached a 7 figure revenue point and now we are investing in reaching our next major milestone of achieving 5X growth with our product business
Why join us?
- We have a strong reputation in our industry built largely on the success of our salon brand and this gives a great platform for us to continue to build our Digital brand from.
- Our Product business is on Shopify and is powered by D2C marketing. It’s the area of the business that the highest growth potential and you will lead the charge for us through Digital, whilst evolving our bricks and mortar marketing too!
- The beauty industry has exploded in the past few years and with the priority that people are putting on how they feel about themselves and their level of self care, this is an opportunity to help make hundreds of thousands of people feel great.
Perks & Benefits (What’s in it for you)
- Access to our CEO’s coaching group to develop your leadership and marketing skills,
- 121 coaching with our CEO, working in partnership to develop and deliver the strategy,
- We believe in development of our team, and supporting you with time and resource to help you in whichever way you wish to grow,
- Opportunity to grow the team and develop people in your team,
- Great central London location in Fitzrovia 4 days a week, with 1 day remote,
- And of course, free hair in our salon.
What our clients and team love about us:
- It's about giving women what they want (before they even necessarily know what that looks like)
- They tell us we're always ahead of the curve and bringing innovation, we’re trend setters.
- That we are an authority in our space and that we’ve built up a deep level of trust with our community, a true relationship.
- We care - Our CEO still cuts hair twice a week and a lot of people have been with us for a long time.
- We grow people from within and love to spot and develop talent.
- We pride ourselves in being a friendly place to work, we’re very passionate about our work, always looking forward and innovating in our space.
The type of person who will thrive in this role:
- You’re someone who loves to find ways to add value and make your mark
- You’re not shy about challenging our thinking on how to drive the overall strategy, bringing your ideas around new product developments and how we can get the most from each launch, and from each product (it’s really important to us that you feel that you are feeding in to that with us)
- You spend time each week imagining what the next phase looks like, and bringing ideas forward that we can build on together, helping us to innovate, optimise and improve.
- Can you help our team see beyond what exists right now?
- You’re ambitious and have growth mindset, focused on becoming more senior and growing with us as we scale (why not our future MD or CMO?)
What are your main goals as our Digital Manager?
- As the Digital Manager, you are be responsible for the e-commerce department, including digital marketing activities in-house and via our agencies.
- Responsibilities include website/channel ownership and optimisation, email marketing, promotion-planning and driving revenue.
- Ultimately your role is to take advantage of sales and marketing opportunities available through digital means.
The day to day in a bit more detail:
- Improve the website and visual merchandising
- Designing landing pages
- Co-ordinating end-to-end product launches and asset creation
- Optimise the end to end customer online purchasing journey
- Drive revenue through various strategies
- SEO continuous improvement
- Key contact for the Digital Marketing Agency
- Klaviyo - create and optimise email campaigns
- Manage affiliate relationships - visual assets, and a promotional plans
- Online promotions, affiliate promotional plans, goodwill gestures for customer service
- Sales forecasting and reporting
To understand our culture, here is what we stand for, and stand against:
- Our Values (What we stand for)
- Fearless vision,
- Limitless passion,
- Understated cool,
- An inclusive family vibe.
- And, what we stand against:
- We're trying to change over promising and under delivering,
- We're trying to change, baffling people with pseudoscience,
- We're trying to be straightforward, clear and concise, and not make a not make getting great hair difficult and tricky,
- ...all in a market that often tries to confuse customer and make things really complicated before presenting their solution.
Key Info Summary:
- Salary: £45-50k
- Based: London, Hybrid (1 day remote per week)
- Type: Full-time, Permanent
Send us your CV and a short covering letter telling us why you should work for us.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter with your CV to: Careers@hershesons.com