WHY BE A PART OF HERSHESONS?
Because we lead the way, not follow.
Hershesons invented the blow dry bar concept in 2006 and revolutionised the salon experience. The brand is the ultimate in accessible hair fashion
Always on the lookout for something new, revolutionary and exciting, in 2011 we opened up our session styling kits we use at catwalk shows, magazine editorials and celebrities and decided that every woman should have access to the tools of the trade. We launched the Hersheson hair wardrobe – an innovative and fashion-lead selection of hair extensions, tools and accessories sold at our blow dry bars, online and internationally through the best retailers in fashion and beauty.
What we are looking for?
- An experienced and professional full time receptionist who is organised, courteous, ambitious and extremely well-organised. If you share our values you will be a great addition to our team
- Our clients are our number one priority therefore we expect you to share this ethos and be willing to go the extra mile for them – customer service should be instinctive to you
- You should love working with people – both clients and staff – and this should show in your style and approach to your role
- You would represent the brand and be the ‘face’ of Hershesons – impeccable appearance, big smile and warm, welcoming approach should be natural to you
- You should enjoy driving the business forward – meeting targets, motivating your team and always looking at ways of improving and growing
- You should be a confident delegator, have the ability to perform under pressure and use your initiative in difficult situations involving staff or customers
- You must be a team player – you get to be the part of the most amazing, creative and talented team and we would expect you to not only fit into it but also bring your own flare, ideas and expertise with you
- Being the first point of contact for all our clients, it is essential that you have excellent spoken and written English, with an approachable, positive attitude
Previous receptionist experience is required (minimum of 1 year)
Experience within the hair and beauty industry (reception) is desirable however; we are very open to applications from other fields of reception work.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter with your CV to: Careers@hershesons.com