ESSENTIAL: ULTIMATE HOLIDAY HAIR. STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE AND TIPS -From frizzy ends to humidity hell we know that holiday hair can cause panic! So we’ve come up with a step-by-step guide on how to get three coolest holiday looks using our Holiday Hair Wardrobe Kit. With no effort and maximum style points including some top tips from Luke Hersheson your holiday hair will be flawless. And yes… it’s all in one practical kit! Can you make heads turn on the beach with this season’s three must have looks? YES you can! Forget your hair hang-ups and get into the holiday vibe with this three-look guide that ensures your hair never falls flat... All you need now is sun, sea and sand… hair wardrobe first though right?
- Begin by tonging large sections with our Tourmaline Curling Tong.
- Wrap your hair from the root around the barrel - it’s important you keep the barrel on top of the hair and not underneath
- Leave the ends of the hair out whilst twisting so that they separate themselves
- Once done use the cheapest tool available – your hands!
- Run through the hair with smoothing serum to take out any frizz – you may need to do this for a good few minutes before the hair looks less tonged and more believable.
LOOK 2- BE DARING AT DUSK … BRAID OR NO BRAID? ... that is the question.LUKE SAYS: We like our braids unexpected, low-key and super wearable, but not everyone has the time or the know-how to complete a complex braid. So what do you do when your fingers won't weave the style you want and your braiding skills need all the help they can get? TOP TIPS:
- If you are doing the braid yourself always do it without looking in a mirror it makes it so much easier!
- Corn-rows look better neater and tighter to achieve the perfect look
- When french plaiting always pull out/loosen to give a ‘next day’ effect
- If you want a neater look, spray a comb with hairspray and comb through hair before plaiting
- When finishing of a look (pinning the hair up) knot the plaits together multiple times to create an edgy bun
- Fishtail braid are always good looser, and is more used for an elegant look
LOOK 3- THE UNDONE BUN … Get ready in 15...LUKE SAYS: You instinctively know it’s a bun, but upon closer inspection the knotted detail leaves you quizzing the technique behind it. It looks like it could almost happen on its own as the hair left unattended outside the knot has an air of nonchalance about it. STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE:
- Tie your hair in a ponytail and divide into two sections
- Knot them as if you beginning to tie a shoe-lace. Depending on the length of your hair you may need to do this two or three times.
- Wrap your knot around itself like a bun and pin/grip in place to secure.
- Leave the ends of your hair out like a tail for a modern, minimalistic finish.
So before you get packing your sandals and bikinis ready to rock your holiday don’t forget your HOLIDAY HAIR WARDROBE… SHOP THE LOOK