We have a new and very exciting opportunity for a fun, friendly person to join the Hershesons team on a full time 3 month internship, with a view to join us as a permanent Social Media Executive position for the right individual.
This role also has the chance to develop into a permanent Social Media Executive position for the right individual.
Travel expenses will be covered during the 3 month internship period.
Key Responsibilities to include –
Developing the Social Media Strategy for both Hershesons and Luke Hersheson by sourcing, managing and creating content:
- Creating, managing and sourcing Instagram content, calendars and Instagram Stories for both accounts
- Working backstage on photo shoots and London Fashion Week
- Day to day interaction with stylists and colourists to create fresh content
- Creating and managing Facebook content and calendars
- Picture research for all accounts
- Increase engagement of social media content and be responsible for the growth of our social media community
- The ability to adapt to Hershesons ‘tone of voice’ on all channels is a must.
- Friendly and personable
- Has the ability to work well with the whole team and as an individual
- Proactive and able to prioritise tasks efficiently and use the resources available
- Must be a creative thinker and a have a good eye for aesthetics
- A strong passion for the hair/beauty/fashion industry
- Must love and understand all things social media!
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to communicate well with others
- Knowledge of Photoshop preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- Good attention to detail
At Hershesons we have earned a reputation as the go-to brand for cool girl hair. We are a community that sets the hair agenda. Our culture and heritage is a result of years of dedication to our salons and products, our editorial collaborations, the looks we create at fashion shows and on the red carpet. We don’t believe in limits or boundaries or rules. You don’t have to be a certain age, or have a specific hair type or personality to carry off a hair statement, or an off-duty hair understatement. Our creative and hair-passionate team will help realise any hair-aspiration you have. They will give great style counsel, honest opinion and give you great hair. Above all it’s important to everyone at Hershesons that we continue to evolve – we don’t believe in sitting still or resting on laurels. We strive to always be better and do better.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter with your CV to: Careers@hershesons.com