Job Title: Social Media Assistant & Product Support
Reports to Social Media Executive / CEO
Location(s) Berners Street
At Hershesons, we challenge the status quo and create game-changing spaces, driven by a single guiding mission: to give everyone Great Hair.
Just as we aim to give our customers a great experience, we want to empower our team by creating the best possible working environment, so that they grow their talent and together, we stay ahead of the industry curve. As such, we are proud to be one of the UK’s most successful hair brands.
As the social media and product support assistant, you will help the social media executive (SME) with all social channels, and be responsible for providing customers with pre and post–purchase support on our product range. Your role will be to create and post content on social media as directed by the SME and CEO. You will also provide customer support on product sales and deliveries and handle all related enquiries.
Role & responsibilities
- Support the SME on all social media accounts including but not limited to Instagram; Facebook; Twitter; YouTube: TikTok; Pinterest; LinkedIn.
- Ensure diversity across all media channels.
- You will, as requested, create content in various forms, including but not limited to video makeovers and editorial content using Adobe (Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom) and Canva.
- Create editorial content for mailers and blogs.
- Suggest and source content from social media and various accounts and allocate them in a content calendar.
- Provide support on shoots, edits and videos posts and photos alongside our team of hairdressers.
- Research photo references to provide additional assets and picture research for trend stories.
- Where required capture customer and community mentions and develop ongoing relationships.
- Support the SME by responding to all messages on all channels promptly.
- As directed, find, engage, and book influencers for content creation.
- Identify on-brand influencers who are fans of the brand to cultivate ongoing relationships and those brand influencers who are not currently fans of the brand and provide details for new relationships to be cultivated.
- You are responsible for providing excellent and timely customer service on all product sales and queries.
- You will handle all complaints and queries for online product sales and deliveries.
- You will manage the placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges, including taking payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers, placing and cancelling manual orders, answering questions about warranties or terms of sale, and suggesting solutions for product malfunction.
- Ideally, you’ll be a graduate in a marketing, social media, or related subject with a keen interest within the hair industry.
- Solid digital marketing expertise and a good understanding of the customer journey.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to implement, measure and evaluate the success of online marketing.
- Impeccable communication skills
- A creative go-getter with the ability to work on your initiative.
- Adept and content creation, video editing
- Ability to build strong working relationships with demanding and varied stakeholders.
- Restless energy with a drive for perfection and continuous growth
- Process orientated and driven to achieve continuous improvement.
- Computer literacy commensurate with the role
- A thorough, diligent, and pragmatic approach to work with exceptional organisation.
£23,000 to £25,000
- Company pension
- Employee referral programme
- Store discounts
- Free hair styling
- Company events.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com